You will now access your FACTS account via FACTS Family Portal. This is where you will access grades, attendance, tuition, incidental billing, and cafeteria/lunch information. You will find the Family Portal link by following the steps below.
Create a Family Portal Account:
- Go to FACTS Family Portal
- Select CREATE NEW FAMILY PORTAL
- Use District Code CHCA-AL
- Enter the email address that you receive FACTs notices. If you do not receive FACTS notifications, then use the primary email address you have provided to CHCA.
- Click CREATE ACCOUNT
- You will receive an email from FACTS Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes, this link will remain active for 6 hours.
- Please click on the link in the email. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided, or create a new username. Then type in your desired password into the Password field and Confirm field.
- Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
- Close the window and log into FACTS Family Portal
- Please help us identify demographic information that is missing or needs to be updated by clicking on Webform Family Demographic.
- If you are the financially responsible parent/guardian and cannot see the financial information, please contact Selena Dressler at email@example.com.