We are so glad you are considering partnering with Cottage Hill Christian Academy in the educational journey of your student.
Below are a few steps that are required for the admissions process.
- Set up a campus tour. Contact the Admissions Office to schedule a tour of our campuses.
- Complete and submit an Application.
- Submit the $70 application fee online.
- Set up a date for your student to shadow. Shadows are reserved for students entering grades 6-12.
- Set up an entrance test. Contact the Admissions Office to set up an entrance test for students entering grades K4-12. Testing can be done on a student’s tour or shadow date if scheduled with the Admissions Office.
- Submit the required documents. These documents will be uploaded through the online portal.
- Application Form: An application will be completed online.
- Academic History: A copy of the student’s unofficial transcript and report cards from the current and previous two years must be submitted before the entrance test. Standardized testing results for students in 6th-12th grade are also requested. If a student has a current IEP or academic evaluation, a copy of those reports should be included in the student's file.
- Other Files: We will also need a copy of the student's birth certificate, up-to-date immunization record, social security card, and proof of health insurance.
Early Education Center New Student Application
- Contact Jill Hannan to schedule a campus tour. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete and submit an application for admission. Once the completed application and the $25 application fee are received, your child will be placed on the waiting list.
- Once a spot becomes available, parents will be asked to provide the following paperwork and documents from the list below.
- Required Documents:
- Application Form – will be emailed to the applicant for completion. You can scan and email documents to Jill Hannan at email@example.com
- Copy of the certified birth certificate
- Up-to-date Alabama Immunization Form
- Photocopy of the social security card
- Photocopy of your health insurance card
- Copy of custody papers, if applicable