We are so glad you are considering partnering with Cottage Hill Christian Academy in the educational journey of your student. Below are a few steps that are required for the admissions process. Our Admissions Director is here to help guide your family through the admissions process, answer any questions, and get you started on your journey to becoming a Cottage Hill Warrior.
Jill Hannan, Admissions Director | 251.660.2427 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Set up a campus tour. Contact the Admissions Office to schedule a tour of our campuses.
- Complete and submit an Application.
- Submit the $72 application fee online.
- Set up a date for your student to shadow. Shadows are reserved for students entering grades 6-12.
- Set up an entrance test. Contact the Admissions Office to set up an entrance test for students entering grades K4-12. Testing can be done on a student’s tour or shadow date if scheduled with the Admissions Office.
- Submit the required documents. These documents will be uploaded through the online portal.
- Application Form: An application will be completed online.
- Academic History: A copy of the student’s unofficial transcript and report cards from the current and previous two years must be submitted before the entrance test. Standardized testing results for students in 6th-12th grade are also requested. If a student has a current IEP or academic evaluation, a copy of those reports should be included in the student's file.
- Other Files: We will also need a copy of the student's birth certificate, up-to-date immunization record, social security card, and proof of health insurance.
5:00 PM | Church Campus
Pre-School & Elementary Early Access
5:00 PM | West Campus
High School Early Access
5:00 PM | Church Campus
Intermediate & Middle School Early Access
2:00 - 5:00 PM | Both Campuses
What is Early Access?
Early Access events are for families interested in enrolling students at Cottage Hill Christian Academy. These events allows prospective families to get a jump start on the application process. You will get the chance to hear from our school leadership, explore campus, meet faculty and staff, and learn about the Warrior Way.
Early Education Center New Student Application
- Contact Jill Hannan to schedule a campus tour. She can be reached at email@example.com
- Complete and submit an application for admission. Once the completed application and the $25 application fee are received, your child will be placed on the waiting list.
- Once a spot becomes available, parents will be asked to provide the following paperwork and documents from the list below.
- Required Documents:
- Application Form – will be emailed to the applicant for completion. You can scan and email documents to Jill Hannan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copy of the certified birth certificate
- Up-to-date Alabama Immunization Form
- Photocopy of the social security card
- Photocopy of your health insurance card
- Copy of custody papers, if applicable